Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family Reunion 2010 Invitation Form

Finally...due to an overload in work/life, I have finally posted the invitation for the reunion. Please note the changes...due to time constraints and my day job workload (federal end of year), there has been a change in t-shirt colors. We will be going with white tees for all adults and will keep with the neon green for the kids. I want to ensure that I am able to produce the tees without last minute hangups. If there is a problem with this, please contact me direct and we can discuss. Otherwise, let's get those forms in and get the party started.

To print, click on the forms and map and you will get a larger formatted pic.



Invitation:














































































Map of the Park:



No comments:

Post a Comment